Fully equipped with an ocean view, the Wind Song kitchen is designed to satisfy the most discriminating chef. Whether you choose to prepare your own meals or reserve our additional chef services, you will not be dissappointed with the kitchen at Wind Song.
Water at Wind Song
All water throughout the villa has been treated and is safe for consumption.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast "Set-Up"
Included with your rental, our daytime staff will prepare a Tropical Continental Breakfast "set-up" each day. This includes coffee service, fresh squeezed juices, fresh fruit plate and other items as desired. Continental breakfast does not include hot breakfast service.
Chef Services Overview
Please let us know your desired level of chef service and we will provide a quotation.
Should you choose to add a chef service package, we will assign a chef based on your culinary desires and following your arrival, our chef will be pleased to meet to review any special culinary requests.
Provisions for chef prpared meals will be procured by the chef and our staff.. Chef and Staff provided meals are served buffet style. Groups of eight or less may request dinner service plating if desired.
All food and beverage costs are the responsibility of the client. You pay the actual cost of all provisions with no "mark-ups" .
Wind Song Dinner Menu
1. Entrée: Greek Salad Main Dish: Fresh Grilled Fish with Passionfruit sauce & Fresh Grilled Shrimp with Garlic Sauce Side Dishes: White Rice & Sautéed Vegetables Dessert: Chocolate Volcano with Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Entrée: Waldorf Salad Main Dish: Lobster Thermador & Grilled Chicken with Orange Sauce. Side Dishes: Roasted Rosemary Potatoes & Sautéed Vegetables Dessert: Vanilla Panacota
3. Entrée: Dominican Fresh Green Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette Main Dish: Chicken Stew & Creole Fish Side Dishes: Rice, Beans, Eggplant Pie & Sweet Plantains Dessert: Homemade Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce 4. Entrée: Shrimp Ceviche & Bruschetta Main Dish: Filet Mignon & Breaded Chicken Breast with Mushroom (or) Pepper Sauce Side Dishes: Mashed Potatoes with Gratin Cheese & String Vegetables Dessert: Pineapple Upside-down Cake
5. Entrée: House Made Cesar Salad Main Dish: Mixed Grill with Beef, Chicken, Pork & BBQ sauce Side Dishes: Sautéed Potatoes, Rice Primavera & Toasted Bread. Dessert: Banana Bread with Chocolate Sauce
6. Entrée: Cold Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken Main Dish: Fresh Fish with Orange Sauce & Grilled Pork Loin Side Dishes: Rice & Vegetable with Cream Sauce. Dessert: Homemade Cheese Cake
7. Entrée: Vegetable Soup & Caprese Salad Main Dish: Baked Chicken Cordon Blue & Baked Fresh Catch with Yoghurt Sauce Side Dishes: Roasted Bread, Sautéed Potatoes & Vegetables. Dessert: Dominican Homemade Flan
8. Entrée: Guacamole, Corn Chips with Grilled Calamari Main Dish: Mixed Grill - Grilled Chicken, Pork, Beef & Fish with BBQ (or) Ginger Sauce Side Dishes: Paprika Roasted Potatoes, Rice, Grilled Vegetables, Grilled Bread with Garlic Butter. Dessert: Caramelized Bread Pudding
9. Entree: Tropical Salad with Fresh Pineapple, Raisins & Cabbage Main Dish: Seafood Paella Side Dishes: Grilled Garlic Bread Dessert: Lemon Quesillo
10. Entrée: Cold Fresh Pineapple, Pasta, Raisin & Ham Salad Main Dish: Curry Chicken, Fresh Fish Croquets with Tartare Sauce Side Dishes: Roasted Vegetables with Bacon Dessert: Hagen Daz Ice Cream Sunday’s with Assorted Flavors
11. Entrée: Breaded Asparagus Stix with Hummus & Pita Chips Main Dish: Pasta with Shrimps in Red (or) White Sauce & Garnished with Fresh Basil Side Dishes: Roasted Bread with Garlic Butter Dessert: Gipsy Arm – Berry Filled Rolled Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
12. Entrée: All Grains Salad with Creamy Dill Vinaigrette Main Dish: Cheese Burgers & Bratwursts on the Grill Side Dishes; French Fries. Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Avocado (as available) Dessert: Fresh Fruit Compote
13. Entrée: Shrimp Cocktail (Pink Sauce) & Coconut Breaded Chicken Fingers Main Dish: Beef Filet with Pepper Sauce & Baked Fresh Catch of The Day Side Dishes: Baked Potato’s & Steamed Vegetables Dessert: Three Milk Cake with white cream sauce & Fresh Fruit
14. Entrée: Broccoli Chowder & Breaded Fresh Coconut Shrimp Main Dish: Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce & Chicken Breast with Creole Sauce. Side Dishes: Steamed Rice, Baked Breaded Eggplant with Parmesan Cheese, Dessert: Passion Fruit Cheese Cake.
15. Entrée Organic Arugula Salad with Parmesan, Prosciutto, Balsamic & Olive Oil Main Dish: Grilled Chicken Thighs & Drumsticks Side Dishes: Three Cheese Risotto with Fresh Basil Dessert: Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Hagen Daz Ice Cream
16. Entrée: Lobster Bisque (or) Gazpacho Main Dish: Vegetarian (or) Meat Lasagna Side Dishes: Cesar Salad Dessert: Tiramisu