Fully equipped with an ocean view, the Wind Song kitchen is designed to satisfy the most discriminating chef. Whether you choose our "Fully Staffed" or "Partialy Staffed" rental offering, you will not be dissappointed with the kitchen at Wind Song.
Water at Wind Song
All water throughout the villa has been treated and is safe for consumption.
Our Culinary Service Offering
Our "Fully Staffed" rental offering includes a Tropical Continental Breakfast "set-up" as well as dinner service each night of your stay. We do not offer lunch service, however lunch is offered at the Sea Horse Ranch Beach Club (delivery available) and we encourage you to visit many other fine local dining establishments.
Prior to your arrival, we will provide you with a Wind Song menu which will allow the pre-selection of dinners. We will assign a chef based on your culinary desires and once you have arrived, our chef will be pleased to meet to review any special culinary requests.
All food and beverage costs are the responsibility of the client. You pay the actual cost of all provisions with no "mark-ups" and we provide the breakfast and dinner service providers.
Provisions can be procured by the client or by our kitchen staff as requested.Breakfasts & Dinners are served buffet style. Groups of eight or less may request dinner service plating if desired.
Wind Song Dinner Menu
1. Entrée: Greek Salad Main Dish: Fresh Grilled Fish with Passionfruit sauce & Fresh Grilled Shrimp with Garlic Sauce Side Dishes: White Rice & Sautéed Vegetables Dessert: Chocolate Volcano with Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Entrée: Waldorf Salad Main Dish: Lobster Thermador & Grilled Chicken with Orange Sauce. Side Dishes: Roasted Rosemary Potatoes & Sautéed Vegetables Dessert: Vanilla Panacota
3. Entrée: Dominican Fresh Green Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette Main Dish: Chicken Stew & Creole Fish Side Dishes: Rice, Beans, Eggplant Pie & Sweet Plantains Dessert: Homemade Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce 4. Entrée: Shrimp Ceviche & Bruschetta Main Dish: Filet Mignon & Breaded Chicken Breast with Mushroom (or) Pepper Sauce Side Dishes: Mashed Potatoes with Gratin Cheese & String Vegetables Dessert: Pineapple Upside-down Cake
5. Entrée: House Made Cesar Salad Main Dish: Mixed Grill with Beef, Chicken, Pork & BBQ sauce Side Dishes: Sautéed Potatoes, Rice Primavera & Toasted Bread. Dessert: Banana Bread with Chocolate Sauce
6. Entrée: Cold Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken Main Dish: Fresh Fish with Orange Sauce & Grilled Pork Loin Side Dishes: Rice & Vegetable with Cream Sauce. Dessert: Homemade Cheese Cake
7. Entrée: Vegetable Soup & Caprese Salad Main Dish: Baked Chicken Cordon Blue & Baked Fresh Catch with Yoghurt Sauce Side Dishes: Roasted Bread, Sautéed Potatoes & Vegetables. Dessert: Dominican Homemade Flan
8. Entrée: Guacamole, Corn Chips with Grilled Calamari Main Dish: Mixed Grill - Grilled Chicken, Pork, Beef & Fish with BBQ (or) Ginger Sauce Side Dishes: Paprika Roasted Potatoes, Rice, Grilled Vegetables, Grilled Bread with Garlic Butter. Dessert: Caramelized Bread Pudding
9. Entree: Tropical Salad with Fresh Pineapple, Raisins & Cabbage Main Dish: Seafood Paella Side Dishes: Grilled Garlic Bread Dessert: Lemon Quesillo
10. Entrée: Cold Fresh Pineapple, Pasta, Raisin & Ham Salad Main Dish: Curry Chicken, Fresh Fish Croquets with Tartare Sauce Side Dishes: Roasted Vegetables with Bacon Dessert: Hagen Daz Ice Cream Sunday’s with Assorted Flavors
11. Entrée: Breaded Asparagus Stix with Hummus & Pita Chips Main Dish: Pasta with Shrimps in Red (or) White Sauce & Garnished with Fresh Basil Side Dishes: Roasted Bread with Garlic Butter Dessert: Gipsy Arm – Berry Filled Rolled Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
12. Entrée: All Grains Salad with Creamy Dill Vinaigrette Main Dish: Cheese Burgers & Bratwursts on the Grill Side Dishes; French Fries. Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Avocado (as available) Dessert: Fresh Fruit Compote
13. Entrée: Shrimp Cocktail (Pink Sauce) & Coconut Breaded Chicken Fingers Main Dish: Beef Filet with Pepper Sauce & Baked Fresh Catch of The Day Side Dishes: Baked Potato’s & Steamed Vegetables Dessert: Three Milk Cake with white cream sauce & Fresh Fruit
14. Entrée: Broccoli Chowder & Breaded Fresh Coconut Shrimp Main Dish: Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce & Chicken Breast with Creole Sauce. Side Dishes: Steamed Rice, Baked Breaded Eggplant with Parmesan Cheese, Dessert: Passion Fruit Cheese Cake.
15. Entrée Organic Arugula Salad with Parmesan, Prosciutto, Balsamic & Olive Oil Main Dish: Grilled Chicken Thighs & Drumsticks Side Dishes: Three Cheese Risotto with Fresh Basil Dessert: Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Hagen Daz Ice Cream
16. Entrée: Lobster Bisque (or) Gazpacho Main Dish: Vegetarian (or) Meat Lasagna Side Dishes: Cesar Salad Dessert: Tiramisu